"A man was there from Trumper's to shave us"
Trumper's Mayfair branch
Creative Commons AttributionTrumper's Mayfair branch - Credit: Herry Lawford, Flickr

Trumper's is a men's barber shop, established by George Trumper in Curzon Street, Mayfair, in 1875.

Today it has two branches: the original one in Curzon Street; and a second one in Duke of York Street, St. James's.