"Dr Williams's Library"

 Dr Williams's Library is a theological research library, founded at the bequest of Dr Daniel Williams (1643 - 1716), a nonconformist minister and theologian. Originally established in Red Cross Street, Cripplegate, in 1729, the Library now resides at University Hall in Gordon Square, London, where it opened in 1890.

For further information see the Dr Williams's Library website.