"the last train from Paddington"

Paddington railway station in London serves South Wales and the West Country.

A temporary terminus for the Great Western Railway was built at Paddington in 1838, and the main station (designed by Isambard Kingdom Brunel) was opened in 1854.


Paddington Railway Station (1953)
Creative Commons Attribution Share AlikePaddington Railway Station (1953) - Credit: Ben Brooksbank

Google Map