Dillon's University Bookshop was a popular and prestigious bookshop situated on Gower Street in the Bloomsbury area of London.
It was established in 1956 as a joint enterprise between Una Dillon (who had been running her own bookshop since the 1930s) and the University of London. The shop ceased trading under the name of Dillon's in 1999, and is now part of Waterstones.
Copyright 2009-2013 Book Drum Ltd
Registered Number:06981959 Registered office: 26 Delancey Street, London NW1 7NH