Once a separate village, Corstorphine is now part of the city of Edinburgh, situated about 3 miles west of Princes Street.
It was once the site of the 14th century Corstorphine Castle which was demolished in 1797.
Edinburgh Zoo is situated just to the east of the area on Corstorphine Hill.
Copyright 2009-2013 Book Drum Ltd
Registered Number:06981959 Registered office: 26 Delancey Street, London NW1 7NH