"On our right, the Prince's Theatre"

The Prince of Wales Theatre as it is today
Creative Commons Attribution Share AlikeThe Prince of Wales Theatre as it is today - Credit: Ewan Munro, Wikimedia Commons
The Prince's Theatre on Coventry Street opened in 1884, and was renamed the Prince of Wales Theatre in 1886.

It was demolished in 1937, and a new theatre with the same name was built on the site; this second theatre was extensively refurbished in 2004.

Follow this link to read more about the history of the two theatres.