The Britannia Theatre was situated at 115-117 High Street*, Hoxton, in the London Borough of Hackney.
It operated between 1858 and 1900, when it was severely damaged by fire.
A Gaumont Cinema was built on the site in 1913 (some sources say 1923), but this too was largely destroyed during the Blitz in 1940.
Follow this link to see a commemorative plaque for the theatre.
*now generally known as Hoxton Street.